P.S. Pay full price and I will personally deliver the bike in my enclosed 6'x12' trailer (also for sale) anywhere within a 250 mile radius i.e. Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix, Flagstaff etc... for free, now THAT's a deal!!!
Cosmetic (3) - The bike has NEVER BEEN DOWN OR ABUSED! The only three very minor flaws were caused by items in the garage. There is one light scuff on the very left underside of the fairing that you can only see it if you tilt the bike and get right under it to look or use a flash (reveals any flaw against black paint). There is a light scuff on the middle left side edge that you also cannot see without a flash, and one light 2-inch scratch on the top right side of fairing. I can't find any other flaw worth mentioning or that would be an issue. . . this bike is absolutely stunning!
- 22,308 gently ridden miles (19,000 by me).
- Yoshimura 4 into 1 Exhaust (Full).
- Dynojet Power Commander III EFI Kit.
- Michelin Pilot Road 3 Tires (Front 120/70 ZR17 58W / Rear 180/55 ZR17 73W) only 4,570 miles on them.
- MOTOTECK Aftermarket tail section/undertail and license plate turn signal eliminator.
- Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen (smoke).
- GenMar 3/4" Bar Risers.
- Front Fender Extender.
- (4) NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs #NGK6777 (uninstalled).
- K&N Air Cleaner serviced at 21,520 miles (788 miles ago).
- K&N Oil Filter changed at 21,520 miles (788 miles ago).
- K&N Oil Filter (extra).
- PIAA Headlamp Bulbs (H7).
- Aftermarket transparent front turn signal lenses.
- Battery tender connection (installed).
- HD trickle charger.
- RAM GPS/Accessory Mounting System.
- Original Honda Toolkit.
- Cargo Net.
- Owners/Service Manual (and in PDF).
Other options available but NOT INCLUDED:
- Corbin Lady & Gunfighter seat with Glove Box option.
- XENA XR1 Disc-Lock Alarm.
- Garmin Nuvi 2557LMT GPS and RAM Cradle.
- Pit Bull Rear Stand (only used a few times).
• Post ID: 24028622 nevada
Play it safe. Avoid Scammers.
As a precaution, email contact has been disabled in this category because of scam attempts. If this ad does not contain a working phone number, web address, or the poster has forced their email address into the ad, the chances of it being legitimate are very low.
Most of the time, transactions outside of your local area involving money orders, cashier checks, wire transfers or shipping (especially overseas shipping) are scams or frauds.
Report all scam attempts to firstname.lastname@example.org.